s

Yo

Vintage Frames

Cazal 163
I shall keep where I got these to myself and ima only tell my people's but these are great got them today, more to come!
Vintage Emmanuelle Khanh Oversized Wayfarer Sunglasses
Light Orange Frame with orange tint lense
Idk if you can see this but it has Emmanuelle Khanh writing inside in white
EK on the side got these from KokoRokoko Chicago off Ashland
Vintage Yves Saint Laurent glasses I got these over the Summer from my boy Luxury Law from Deliciously Vintage Chicago
I really love these because there a turquoise color and the sides have gold on them and a YSL logo but the picture didn't really come out good. I can tell the inspiration behind these were the Cazal 607. I love the Yves Saint Laurent writen on the lower left lense.

These are just a few I have in my collection, guess ill take pictures of the one's that I get. I like vintage better than the modern one's idk.

Salute Me Sir!

0 comments: